Tuesday, September 3, 2013

OOTD: Checker and Leather

Toasted Crackerz: Plus Size Fashion Blog
Geo Wire Earrings, F21, (SOLD OUT) (Similar here and here)
Women's Geo-Print Cardis, Old Navy
Pleated Faux Leather Skirt, Forever21+, (SOLD OUT) (Similar here and here)
Merona Emma Genuine Leather Scrunch Flat, Target

This is just going to be a very short and sweet OOTD post. I threw this on speedy quick to go out to dinner with the parents. We go to this small restaurant in Coburg called Chief's (if you ever find yourself in Coburg, Oregon I STRONGLY suggest you visit here at least once...maybe more!). I got the monthly burger special, "Hot Bahama Mama," and it is literally one of the tastiest things I've ever eaten. On top of the patty is avocado, pepper jack cheese, pickles, onions, and (best of all) a cajun cream cheese sauce. Yum...my mouth is watering right now. I wish I had taken a picture for the blog (and myself)!


(Follow my blog with Bloglovin here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis