Friday, September 13, 2013

OOTD: Birthday Suit

Toasted Crackerz: Plus Size Fashion Blog
Earrings, Forever21, OLD (similar here and here)
ASOS CURVE Top with Sequin Hologram Panel, ASOS Curve
Ankle-Length Pants - Plus, JCP
Candie's® Dress Sandals - Juniors, Kohl's (similar here)

I'm going to make this post short and sweet. Today I had a birthday and it was pretty great. I got the day off from work and just lazed about at home for a while. In my family we have the tradition of whoever's birthday it is, they get to pick a restaurant for their birthday meal. Before we left I switched out of my PJ's and threw on this sequin top from ASOS Curve. I've had my eye on it for quite some time but the price was always a little too rich for my blood. Finally it went on sale and I snatched it up knowing I would be wearing it for my birthday. Beware with ASOS Curve sizes! From my experience they run about a size large. 

So I picked the AMAZING place, Turtles, (I believe I've mentioned it before on this blog...) so I could get their supernaturally AMAZING macaroni. Scroll down and weep my friends:




Yuuuuuumm......Now THAT is a thing of beauty. Then we all took ourselves home for Cinnabons! I have Cinnabons instead of cake. You know you're jealous. :P I should have taken a picture of those...but I was too eager to eat one. Finally, it was present time. My parents have been buying tons of stuff for my apartment so I understood that was their birthday gift to me. My sister was kind enough to knit me a couple things! She's a really awesome knitter - completely self (and youtube) taught! I thought I'd share one last picture of the present that stole the night:




It's a fox scarf! It's so cute! It looks even cuter when worn. I can't wait for the weather to turn so I can wear this guy out! I'm anticipating some comments from admirers. Well, that's it folks. Hope your night was as fabulous as mine! :D


(Follow my blog with Bloglovin here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis