Thursday, November 28, 2013

OOTD: As Casual as it Gets

DIY Boleyn Necklace (See the post here)
Pure Energy Junior's Plus-Size 3/4-Sleeve Pullover, Target, (SOLD OUT)
Skinny Jeans, F21+, $14.80
Womens Mossimo Supply Co. Lunea Oxford, Target, $14.99

This is just going to be a super short OOTD. Since moving I haven't had a photographer handy like I did when I was living with my parents so that's why there aren't as many OOTD posts as before. This is an old photo I had in the archives - back when I was blonde. (In case you haven't heard...I cut almost all my hair off since then.) Just an easy casual look, I assume, for going out to eat.

I hope you all are enjoying your holiday weekend! Until next time, ta!


(Follow my blog with Bloglovin here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis