Thursday, August 15, 2013

OOTD: The Digital Print Blues

Toasted Crackerz: Plus Size Fashion Blog
Cardigan, JC Penney, (Old!) (Similar here and here)
Floral Sheath Dress, Forever21+, $24.80
Tinley Road Antique Leaf Pendant Necklace, Piperlime, (SOLD OUT)
Spiked Cap Toe Ballet Flat, Charlotte Russe, (SOLD OUT) (Similar here)

I think I'm going to go back to the hands on the hips pose because I look ridiculous in this photo! I read somewhere that to take a flattering picture you shouldn't do the "teacup" pose. Well I beg to differ! (Are you tired of hearing me complain of my poses yet? :P) 

Let's move in from that sad topic, shall we? I want to talk about this dress from Forever21+ for a second (or two)! First of all, when I orginally saw the dress, I was a little apprehensive. It was very body-hugging. I went up a size when I ordered it but I was still skeptical about the fit. As it turns out...I had nothing to worry about! With a good bra and the gift-from-heaven waist nipper by Flexees, this dress fits like a glove. And besides that high praise, it makes my butt look fabulous. I talking about a booty you could set a tray on (in the good way). 

The sleeves are little cap sleeves, which I didn't think looked so bad. I just really don't like putting my upper arms on display so I threw the sweater over it. I'll admit: the sweater kind of ruins the edgy effect of the dress...but it is what it is! Maybe a leather jacket when it gets colder would be better.

Okay well that's all I have for now. Thanks for reading and check ya' soon!


(Follow my blog with Bloglovin here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis