Thursday, August 29, 2013

OOTD: The "French" Shirt

Toasted Crackerz: Plus Size Fashion Blog
Striped Buttoned Top, F21+
Mossimo® Women's A - Line Skirt, Target

Mossimo Supply Co. Voneta Studded Tuxedo Flat, Target

So this was a really quick outfit I threw on to go to dinner with my parents and sister. This skirt from Target is nice. I wouldn't say it was a favorite of mine, but it is made out of a nice ponte fabric and I love the forest green color. I also like the little pleats it has on the upper hip-area (you can't see unless tops are tucked in), but the skirt is a wee bit tight around the tummy area, so I'd definitely have to wear some Spanx or something.

You've probably seen these shoes more often then you might like! :P But I love them so much! They are chic and interesting without being overwhelming. Not to mention they go with literally 95% of my closet. They're relatively comfortable too, but I have flat feet so I don't need a lot of arch support. 

Thanks for stopping by everyone! Have a great day!


(Follow my blog with Bloglovin here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis