Tuesday, July 9, 2013

OOTD: Shades of Neutral

Toasted Crackerz: Plus-Size Fashion Blog
Ivory Linen Button Jacket, Dorothy Perkins, (OLD) (Similar here, here, and here)
Mossimo® Women's High Low Printed Tank, Target, $19.99

ASOS CURVE A-Line Skirt, ASOS, (SALE) $18.67
Mossimo Supply Co. Voneta Studded Tuxedo Flat, Target, $19.99

This has to be one of my favorite outfits in a long time. Isn't it weird (and incredibly annoying) how you can spend hours planning the "perfect" outfit in you head, yet the ones you throw on literally minutes before you leave the house are the ones that turn out the best? This is one such outfit. My dad told me he was going to the supermarket to pick up some things and so I ran upstairs to find an outfit that could deal the the 90+ degree heat wave we've been having. 

I've been wanting to find a suitable outfit for this tank top from Target for a while. It's a little long on me, but I'm not sure if I want to hem it so...when it doubt, tuck it in! And yes, I'm wearing the skirt from ASOS Curve again. Expect to see it many more times. :D The blazer is great. It's cream and it's linen, so it was practically made with Spring/Summer written all over it. I like how the sleeves are 3/4 and ruched. I've always admired women who could pull off the casual "oh-I-just-rolled-up-my-blazer-sleeves-in-the-most-effortless-and-chic-way - No big deal" look. The only problem is that when I roll up blazer sleeves they get incredibly TIGHT and cut off the circulation below the elbow (I wish I were kidding). This blazer is nice because the effortless rolled up look is sewn into the design!

From head to toe, I love this look! I'll definitely be recycling it into the future. Probably the near future...at work...tomorrow. :P



(Follow my blog with Bloglovin here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis