Sunday, June 16, 2013

LOOK-ALIKES: Deepa Gurnani Mixed Crystal Head Band

Greetings! This Sunday I thought I'd branch out and do a Look-Alikes post on an accessory! I've always admired the beautiful jeweled headbands of Deepa Gurnani (ASOS has a very nice selection), but I haven't admired the prices of those little beauties! So I decided to browse around a bit and see if I could spot anything comparable to the headband I had my eye on below:

Deepa Gurnani Gunmetal And Mixed Crystal Head Band, ASOS, $76.36

Much to my disappointment, there were many beautiful jeweled headbands that are available for purchase, but all were as expensive - if not more so - than the Gurnani headband! So, reconciling myself with defeat, I hopped over to Forever21 to see what kinds of hair accessories they had in stock. Much to my (delighted) surprise, I came across this:

Sparkling Beaded Headband, F21, $10.98 (!!!)

I was so happy! To my eyes, the F21 beaded headband looked as delicate, as intricate, and as gorgeous as the Deepa Gurnani one. Not to mention the F21 headband comes in 2 different colors. I liked the darker one, pictured above, because it looked more expensive. And it was a closer match to the Gurnani. Needless to say at this point, I bought the F21 headband in the last batch of purchases I made. I can't wait to see it in person, and hopefully it is as pretty in real life as it is in the picture! (UPDATE: It is.) Have a most excellent Sunday. :D



(Follow my blog with Bloglovin here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis