Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Return of the Cobalt

Toasted Crackerz: Plus-Size Fashion Blog
1. Tell Me About It, Studded Flats; Modcloth, $32.99
2. BCBGeneration Two Tone Minaudiere, 6PM.com, $39.99
3. Woven Front Cowl Tank, Eloquii, (SALE!) $14.00
4. Women's Plus Boyfriend Cardis, Old Navy, (SALE!) $14.99
5. ASOS Full Midi Skirt in Scuba, ASOS, (SOLD OUT as this post went to press)
6. Women's Cap-Sleeved Wrap Dresses, Old Navy, $26.94
7. Vince Camuto Women's Plus-Size 3/4 Sleeve Peplum Top, Amazon, $49.90
8. Manic Fun-day Jeans in Cobalt - Plus Size, Modcloth, $57.99
9. Floral Sheath Dress, Forever21+, $24.80

As I was aimlessly trolling my usual online clothing store haunts, as I am apt to do during any and all available free time, it suddenly hit me: Cobalt blue is back. And it's back in a big way. I mean, in that one day of browsing I felt like I couldn't swing a dead cat (I hate this expression by the way) without seeing something that is Cobalt - even in plus sizes (which is incredible)! So I decided to do a little fashion forecasting post of sorts to show you fabulous people some of my favorite picks. All the items shown are available in plus-sizes except the ASOS skirt (which has since sold out, *SNIFF*) and the Old Navy wrap dress (#6) which still goes up to XXL.

My two favorite picks are the F21+ dress in the AH-MAZING digital print (which I hope to be adding to my closet soon! ---UPDATE: I bought it! Review to follow...) and the Modcloth sandals that are so on trend with the Cobalt and the studs it's ridiculous. I was really hoping to pick up the ASOS skirt too...but it wasn't to be I guess. I have to say I'm kind of loving the BCBG clutch too. It's edgy with the two-tone color but classic in the shape and croc texture. I don't predict I'll buy it but I would certainly notice if I ever saw another diva rocking it.

I hope that gives you a little sneak peek into what I predict will be a huge color again this Fall. But I'm by no means an expert fashion forecaster, just so y'all know. I hope to do some more of these Fashion Forecast post in the future! See you next time!


(Follow my blog with Bloglovin here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis