Monday, June 3, 2013

OOTD: Lobster Bib

Toasted Crackerz: Plus-Size Fashion Blog
Geo Wire Earrings, F21, (SOLD OUT) (similar here and here)
Lobster Silhouette Sweater, Forever21, $22.80
Worthington Belted Skirt, JC Penney, SOLD OUT (similar shape here, similar print here)
Twisted Bow Canvas Flat, Charlotte Russe, SOLD OUT (similar here, here, and here)

I'm not really a fan of this picture, to be honest. I look awkward...again. Damn! How do those other fashion bloggers look so effortless in their pictures???? I guess my problem is that when I try to strike a pose in front of my parents (who primarily take the pictures - you can see my mom's shadow in the bottom right corner) I feel like a complete moron. I need a nicer camera and a tripod, STAT! But I put this pic up because I loved the outfit so much that I figured and awkward pic would have to do (I'm pretty sure I've written these exact words before...)

My parents couldn't get over this sweater - and not because they thought it was fabulous like I did (kind of the story of my life :P). My mom said it brought attention to my breasts and I completely agree. But I love this sweater so much I would be willing to deal with that. (Jeez, I talk about my boobs a lot on this site...) I wore the top once before with a minimizer bra, but it looked a little bumpy and droopy. So I wore a regular bra and, yes, my boobs look really big, but at least the sweater looks better on.

This F21 Lobster shirt is basically the only clothing article I have of their straight-sized line. I've grown out of all the rest. This one I was reluctant to put away because I'm kind of obsessed with lobsters (and deer, and koi fish. I am a girl of odd interests - don't judge me!). It is made out of a nice light-weight knit with good stretch, so I think it still works.

I thought I'd be a little fun mixing the lobster print with another animal print (Dalmatian!) and the bright cobalt shoes for a pop of color against the neutral gray, white, and black. All in all, one of the more creative outfits I've worn for a while.



(Follow my blog with Bloglovin here!)

1 comment:

  1. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think your boobs look that big in this pic... I mean yeah the lobster claws kinda draw the eye, but I think it's cool ^_^. Btw I gotta say, I love those shoes. That bright color really adds a lot to the outfit.
    Heehee... Mom's shadow... You should save up for a tripod ^_~ a worthy investment I'd say.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis