Monday, June 17, 2013

OOTD: Off To Grandmother's House

Lauren Conrad Ruffle Cardigan, Kohl's, (OLD!)
Fab Skinny Jeans, F21+, $14.80
Spiked Cap Toe Ballet Flat, Charlotte Russe, (SOLD OUT) (Similar here, and here)

This is just an outfit I threw on to go see the grandparents. A right sight better than the sheer-back shirt I wore last time (see here) I'd say. I really like this sweater from Lauren Conrad's Kohl's line (it's truly amazing I found something that fits) but it's surprisingly hard to pair with most of the stuff in my closet. It's a little to big and slouchy to wear open, but goes frumpy very quickly when buttoned up. I figured pairing it with classic dark wash skinny jeans would temper the frilly-ness a little. 

After several weeks I've come to realize I pull my hair back a lot. I think out of the many OOTD pics I've shown only one shows me with my hair down (see here). I am do for a hair cut though. I plan on writing a post about my unique hair problems (read: biracial hair) and triumphs (is that too dramatic a word?) in the future.

Well, I think that's all I have to say for today. Sorry about all the sold out items. I try to do OOTD posts with current things you can still buy in stores, but I haven't bought anything in a long while up until just last week. Hopefully that will keep things a little fresher and a little more trendy as well. Thanks for stopping by - have a great day!


(Follow my blog with Bloglovin here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis