Monday, June 10, 2013

OOTD: Orange Julius

Toasted Crackerz: Plus-Size Fashion Blog
High-Low Tee, Forever21+, $15.80
Mossimo® Womens Pleated Skirt, Target, $19.99
Spiked Cap Toe Ballet Flat, Charlotte Russe, (SOLD OUT) (Similar here, and here)

So here we are again! Another day, another outfit post. I have to admit, it's really a pain to capture an image of an outfit. I always dress up for school. But by the time I get home I almost immediately change into jammies and collapse in front of the TV (don't judge, peeps). Since I need someone to take a pic of me at this point it doesn't really work. And now that I'm out of school for the summer, it could get a little sparse...

But every once and a while when I'm getting ready to go out to dinner with the parents - and I'm not looking like a total slob I might add! - I remember to ask them for a quick snap. This was a little different. I managed to bum a ride off my dad to school (I don't have a car...can I feel you judging???) and he took this picture for me before we left.

I like this outfit. I've mentioned this skirt several times before on the blog. Notice the short sleeves...it's actually VERY RARE that I wear short sleeves out. Seriously, it like never ever happens. I'm not particularly fond of my, shall we say, voluptuous upper arms. But it was really warm this day and my upper arms hadn't seen the light of day in several months so I decided to let them air out a bit. You should see the tan lines I have! I look like a not-so-toasted-cracker from the elbow up! (If you don't get the toasted cracker joke, may I direct you to the "About Me" tab at the top of the screen?)

As a final comment, I'm just going to say that these shoes are bomb-diggity. They're quickly becoming one of my favorite pair of shoes! You can't tell from the picture, but there are a bunch of little gold spikes along the back ankle area of the shoe that I feel could be used in self defense! They're so sharp I scratched my calf when I crossed my ankles on the bus home! Well, that's all I have for now. See you on the other side (...of tomorrow?).


(Follow my blog with Bloglovin here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis