Wednesday, June 19, 2013

OOTD: Sweater + Leather

Toasted Crackerz: Plus-Size Fashion Blog
Rhinestoned Cable Chain Necklace, Forever21, (SOLD OUT) (Similar here)
Pure Energy Junior's Plus-Size 3/4-Sleeve Pullover, Target, (SOLD OUT)
Pleated Faux Leather Skirt, Forever21+, (SOLD OUT) (Similar here, and here)
Flats, Charlotte Russe, OLD

This was an outfit I threw on in a hurry to go out to dinner with the father (as in, my father...in case that was confusing). Yes, it is the Target sweater again. I told you you would be seeing a lot of it on this blog. It's just so drapey and comfy that I spend practically half my time in it these days. P.S: I didn't include the bag I'm wearing in the items listed for a couple reasons. Mainly, you can't even really see it; but mostly because it's really old.

If the color looks a little odd in this picture it's because I wrestled with it for a while in iPhoto trying to get it to look less gray. Now it looks a little too saturated. Oh well. I'm happy just to have a usable photo where I look halfway decent!

Unfortunately I don't have any witty stories to tell today, so this is it. Have a popping good Thursday! (< This is my attempt to sound British...that is all.)


(Follow my blog with Bloglovin here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis