Wednesday, May 29, 2013

OOTD: Kirna Zabête for Target


Toasted Crackerz: Plus-Size Fashion Blog
Kirna Zabête Long-sleeve High-Low Hem, Target, (OLD)
Fab Skinny Jeans (Regular) [in Black], F21+, $13.50
Steve Madden P-Heaven, 6PM.com, $24.00

This is just going to be a really quick post. I wore this to my sister's birthday party at my grandparent's house last sunday. I was actually a little...questioning my decision to wear a pretty sheer shirt. Geez, when I type it out like that it sounds totally trampy. WHO WEARS SHEER SHIRTS TO THEIR GRANDPARENTS' HOUSE?!?!?! Apparently I do. At least this Kirna Zabête top from Target has what I like to call "modesty panels" down the front, so my boobs weren't completely hanging out...

(P.S- I've updated my Tradsey closet with several new clothing and jewelry items! Take a look here!)



(Follow my blog with Bloglovin here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis