Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Past Purchases

Well, hello again! I'm just going to do a quick post about some purchases I've made (not so) recently. Although...looking at half the stuff, it looks a little more like winter clothing. I will admit that I bought the coat and the sweater because I got amazing deals on both of them. So, here's what I got:

1. Fab Skinny Jeans (Short) [in Grey], F21+, $13.50
2. Fab Skinny Jeans (Regular) [in Indigo], F21+, $13.50
3. Fab Skinny Jeans (Regular) [in Black], F21+, $13.50
4. Wanted Gyp Coral Red Patent Penny Loafers, Lulu's (SOLD OUT), (You can also buy them here for $49.99)
5. French Connection Long Drop Earring, ASOS (SOLD OUT) (You can buy them here for $15.55)
6. Super Opaque Tights (in Purple), eloquii (SOLD OUT) (You can check out here though for an AMAZING selection of plus size tights in EVERY color!)
7. Made Brass Flower Cuff Bracelet, ASOS (SOLD OUT - sorry, I couldn't find a close comparable)
8. Raj Bracelet, JewelMint, $29.99
9. Hive & Honey Square Hoop Earring, Piperlime (SOLD OUT) (But here, here, and here are some very close matches!)
10. ASOS CURVE Exclusive Collarless Coat, ASOS (SOLD OUT) (similar here)
11. Fur Collar Cardi, eloquii (SOLD OUT)
12. Tinley Road Deco Shield Pendant Necklace, Piperlime (SOLD OUT) (similar here)


Just a couple notes: when I received the coral loafers, I was a little surprised to see that they were more NEON reddish-orange than the lovely, rich coral color of the photo. I still love them, but I was a tad disappointed. They are quite comfortable, but beware! If you feet sweat a lot, then these probably aren't the shoes for you! Because of the synthetic materials, there is absolutely no air circulation for your feet.

The coat is divine. I'd been looking for an affordable, red, plus-size coat for a while (which was much more difficult than I anticipated!). Luckily, I found this beauty and I'm so happy with it. I'll have to have it tailored because it's a little big in the shoulders and, of course, the arms. The gold buttons feel heavy, as if they're of superior quality. The big pockets are great. 

Piperlime is quickly becoming one of my go-to places to buy good-quality jewelry for good prices. I love, LOVE the pieces I bought! I've worn the Square Hoop Earrings by Hive & Honey several times now, and the Tinley Road necklace is so beautiful and delicate - it looks like an heirloom. Definitely a conversation starter.


(Follow my blog with Bloglovin here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis