Saturday, May 25, 2013

OOTD: Saturday Siesta

Mossimo® Women's Long Sleeve High-Low Sweater, Target, (SUPER SALE!!!) $8.74
Tinley Road Antique Leaf Pendant Necklace, Piperlime, (SOLD OUT)

Ikat Flippy Skirt, Lane Bryant, $44.95
Sueded Bow Back Ballet Flat, Charlotte Russe, (SOLD OUT) (Similar here)


Went out to dinner with the parents tonight. Showcasing the flippy ikat skirt from Lane Bryant I raved about a few post ago. In this outfit I felt like a cross between a piece of fruit and a Mexican fiesta.

I'm wearing a new lipgloss that my mom passed to me (we're different skin tones) and it is quickly becoming a favorite. It's Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in "006 Strawberry Fraise." It's so bright and pretty - perfect for spring/summer!

...I guess I just don't like writing a lot when it's an outfit post. I feel my mind go blank...what am I supposed to say? "This was what I wore today." Then what? I imagine you (who are reading this) don't really care why I chose what I chose or anything else I could possibly blather on about. So I'll just leave it at this: HERE IS WHAT I WORE TODAY.  :D


(Follow my blog with Bloglovin here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis