Sunday, May 19, 2013

LOOK-ALIKES: Jil Sander Liquirizia Skirt

Bonjour, konnichiwa, and hello! This sunday's Look-Alikes segment is brought to us by the feminine and classic Jil Sander. I really love writing these segments because about 95% I happen to just stumble across articles of clothing and incidentally remember seeing something (for cheaper) that looked almost exactly the same! I tell ya', it's some kind of rush. Anyway, moving on, this Jil Sander Liquirizia skirt is made of a pleated stretch cotton-poplin fabric. It goes to the knee and has a nice A-line shape, with a hidden zipper in the back. Originally selling for $880.00, (yes, AMERICAN dollars) it is now on sale for a mere (ha!) $352.00. 


Jil Sander Liquirizia Skirt, (SALE) $352

I will admit, it is a beautiful skirt that would flatter many body types. The quality is apparent in the rich color and the fine pleats, but if you're like me (ah...budget strapped), you'll want to know if there is any kind of less expensive alternative. And it is my greatest pleasure to tell you: there is!


Target
Mossimo® Womens Pleated Skirt, Target, $19.99

May I introduce you to the Mossimo Women's Pleated Skirt? I actually have this skirt in my closet and I wore it the other day! It's so flirty and feminine and the coral color is perfect for summer (not to mention surprisingly versatile.) There is no zipper in the Mossimo skirt, just a stretchy waistband (no gathered elastic look). Plus, the Mossimo skirt is made of polyester-rayon blend fabric as opposed to cotton, but I kind of prefer that. You never have to worry about wrinkles or shrinkage in the dryer with this skirt.

Well, there you have it: the perfect coral skirt. Happy shopping!



(Follow my blog with Bloglovin here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis