Monday, May 20, 2013

OOTD: Prabal-licious

Toasted Crackerz: Plus-Size Fashion Blog
ASOS Open Link Chain Collar Necklace, ASOS, (SOLD OUT) (similar here, here, and here)
Prabal Gurung For Target® Sweatshirt in First Date Print, Target, (There are a few sweatshirts floating around EBAY for outrageous prices, but most are small sizes)
Fab Skinny Jean, Forever21+, $14.80
Flats, Charlotte Russe, (SOLD OUT) 
(similar herehere, and here)

I try not to let my OOTD posts get too long. I feel like the picture should speak for itself. I apologize for the blurry picture! My dad only took two, and he has the tendency to take blurry pictures (god bless his heart! :D) This was the better of the two - if you can believe it - but I liked this outfit so much I had to post it despite the awkward pose and out-of-focus...ness.

Here I'm rocking the Prabal Gurung for Target sweatshirt. I went into great detail about this item in a post not long ago about my Target haul, so I won't say much here expect I still love it. (Only bad thing about it is that Target offered XL as the largest size, so I bought that even though I suspect a XXL would have been better. The sweatshirt tends to ride up a bit.) I also swtiched up the hair and tried a Janelle Monae-esque pouf. I actually kind of liked it.

(Follow my blog with Bloglovin here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis