Monday, May 27, 2013

OOTD: Feeling Spacey

(First, I would just like to send a shout-out to my amazeballs sister on her 24th birthday! She's awesome and everything anyone should want in a sister. Love you sissy! :P)

Toasted Crackerz: Plus-Size Fashion Blog
ASOS Top with Peplum in Space Print, ASOS, (SALE!) $33.09
Dome Stud Hoops, F21, $3.80
Mossimo Ankle Skinny Pant (Fit 3) in Black, Target (SOLD OUT) (Similar here and here)

Sorry for the poor quality in all of my pictures! I normally wouldn't even consider putting them up on my blog, but I want to be consistent about posting OOTD posts, and it was an amazing outfit. I was planning on taking better pictures in my usual spot, but I had to walk home this day and I was tired and hot, so it was either these crappy pics or no pics at all. And like I said: it was an awesome outfit so I felt like crappy pics would have to do.

This was the first time I wore this top from ASOS. When I saw it was on sale a while ago I knew I had to have it. Do you have any idea how hard it is to find plus size clothes in a space/cosmic/galaxy print. DO YOU?!?!? Well, it's really hard so I thought even if I had to jam my back fat into this bad boy I was going to make it work. :P

Luckily, with the right bra and compression underwear (ooooh, sexy! <<< not.), I got into the top without it looking half bad! I paired it with slim black trousers from Target to offset the largeness of the peplum. I took these photos  just before I took everything off and put on stretchy pants and a tank, so you don't get to see the wig I wore this day. Yes, I have "normal" hair, but my hair is so curly and wild sometimes and I'm WAY too lazy to do all that blow drying and straightening nonsense that I simply pop on a wig from time to time and go on my merry way. It seems weird to me that some people think it's weird to wear wigs recreationally, but I think they make a lot of sense if you want to change your hair up regularly. But who knows? Maybe it's just a black person thing (yes, I can say that because I'm black...partly.)

Below are some detail shots. I LOOOOVE the earrings from F21 (seriously, only $3.80!)! They are so ghetto fabulous. Big and gaudy (that has become my unofficial motto) just like me! :D


Toasted Crackerz: Plus-Size Fashion BlogToasted Crackerz: Plus-Size Fashion Blog


(Follow my blog with Bloglovin here!)

2 comments:

  1. ... Were you refer to me with the birthday comment 0_o ... Of course not because I turned 26 this year! Must be a different sister with a May 27th birthday. (^_~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, sometimes when you pre-schedule posts dates can be a little off. Can't you just be happy I was even close?!?!? :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis