Sunday, May 12, 2013

OOTD: A Day for Celebrating Mothers

Toasted Crackerz: Plus-Size Fashion Blog
Basic Black 3/4 Sleeve Tee - Costco (I don't know if they still sell them...)
ASOS Draped Skirt in Metallic, ASOS, (SALE) $13.58
Eyelet Lace Ballet Flat, Charlotte Russe, $22.50

French Connection Long Drop Earring, ASOS (SOLD OUT) (You can buy them here for $15.55)

Hello, all! This will be just a quick OOTD post - what I wore to Mother's Day brunch with the parents.  My mom isn't very picky or sentimental, so we just went to our favorite vintage-diner-themed restaurant, Terry's Diner. I got a delicious Eggs Benedict (my favorite!) and just about licked the plate clean, as you can see in the pic to the left.
After that, we took a quick detour to Jerry's so Mom could pick up one of her favorite plants, a "Blush of Dawn" fuchsia. I snapped a quick pic of one of MY favorite plants, a lilac! It smelled so good!

Anyway, that's all I have for today. Happy mother's day mom! I love you!




(Follow my blog with Bloglovin here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis